Small business owners are our heroes, here at Debitoor. We believe the world needs more entrepreneurs and we aim to help them thrive by offering our easy-to-use invoicing and accounting software. We're looking for a talented French-speaking editor and copywriter to join our online marketing team in our Copenhagen headquarters.
You will join a rapidly growing online company that is strengthening its efforts within the quickly expanding segment of French-speaking customers.
Are you passionate about writing, transferring real-life business questions into easy-to-read articles and creating content across a variety of online media, such as websites, blogs, emails, social media and forums? Do you want to help French businesses thrive by helping them to discover a better way of managing their business?
We’re looking for a marketing, communications, journalism, business or accounting student at the BA/MA level with excellent French language skills to assist in the creation of content, the management of social media activity and the support of our French customer base for the successful online accounting software debitoor.fr on a 10-15 hours/week basis.
You’ll receive relevant training in online marketing and communication and will be part of a rapidly growing international communication team.
Our headquarters are located in central Copenhagen.
- Handle customer support, communication and feedback
- Write and set up articles for debitoor.fr and associated online media on relevant topics within invoicing and accounting
- Create original content relevant for business owners from scratch
- Handle regularly submitted email newsletters
- Localize and rewrite web content
- Social media marketing activities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Create regular updates for blog, website, email marketing and social medias
- Monitor and participate actively in relevant forums and communities
- BA or Master level student in journalism, communication, marketing, business or languages/translation
- Hands-on experience with online communication, such as blogging and CMS editing
- A perfect command of French with a dedicated focus on grammatical and idiomatic accuracy
- You love writing and can write in an informal style
- You have a good command of English – other European languages are a plus
- You are interested in working in an international environment
- You’re eager to learn more about online communication and online marketing
- You thrive on responsibility, are well organized and can work independently
- Any experience with invoicing or accounting would indeed be an advantage.
What we offer
- A challenging student position at a very successful international company with every opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- The opportunity to join a young international team at Debitoor’s headquarters, located centrally in Copenhagen
What to do
- Take a look at debitoor.fr and associated media, take a trial, play around with the software and let us know why you want to be our new French-speaking student copywriter
- Send your application and CV in English to [email protected], including or linking to examples of your writing in French
Starting date: As soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Louise Lamiaux – [email protected].