- Help our two webmasters with VS Code, Git, Pug, SCSS and deployments
- Maintain our open source static site generator NOCMS
- Maintain our VS Code extensions for
- You decide. Deploy to production when you feel confident with what you develop
- Insane level of Continuous Delivery - 10+ deployments a day
- We continually improve by sharing, evaluating and learning
- Open Source. You can Open Source the JS modules you create at work
Our website is based on a structure of pug.js, markdown, scss and json which is compiled to plain html with inlined css using our own static site generator “NOCMS“. This makes it possible to deliver a very high quality product and deploy many changes each day, while we test every line of change using mocha, chai and htmllint to retain the high quality of the site.
- Git, Github, Teamcity
- Automated tests (Mocha, Chai, htmllint)
We are constantly evolving our stack and are always open to new ideas. You decide what tools to use.
We’re looking for someone to be part of a driven development team that is committed to creating a great experience for our users, but also to working together to achieve goals. Our website is already lean, but we need someone who can take on the challenge of making it even better - across all devices. We mean Formula 1 level lean.
You should be a self-starter who can maintain a handle of the full picture but who also has high attention to detail - from optimising the website according to SEO, to improving tracking, and building the website to scale.
While you should be an expert in web standards, strong in html and css, we're also looking for someone who has a grasp of the backend and can work both with our developers as well as with editor teams and our talented UX designers. In other words: a people-person who is excited to share their knowledge and work with others.
Debitoor provides software to entrepreneurs looking to take their invoicing & accounting to the next level. We put the user first - gathering feedback and developing tools that empower them to be self-employed and grow their business.
Centrally-based in Copenhagen (the lakes), the office boasts not only a great view and canteen, but also a working environment that fosters ambition, follows the Scandinavian tradition of a flat-hierarchy and flexibility, and seeks to inspire.