TL;DR: Great Team, full ownership of shipments, people over process, no bureaucracy, no bullshit, ability to do things the right way. Continually evolving modern stack.
What you’ll do
- Work with a team to ship code daily. Deploy to production when you feel confident with your solution.
- Refine the full stack, from CI/CD tooling, to test automation, building features, running experiments, monitoring and operations.
- Collaborate with product and design departments to build maintainable, usable and beautiful features.
- Take initiative in pushing projects forward, while validating and communicating your ideas with the team.
- Help us develop our open-source projects and culture.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You not only love coding, but also take the time to reflect on the benefits and drawbacks of your tools, be they frameworks, languages or processes.
- You strive for clean code, but also know how to make your "shortcuts" easy to delete in a crunch
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write meaningful tests.
- You care about user interaction, usability and making the interface beautiful.
- Technology excites you and you strive to learn something on a daily basis.
- You care deeply about automation and CI/CD.
- MongoDB, Rabbitmq, AWS
- Unit/Integration testing (Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Nock)
- React, html(pug), scss, webpack
- Git, GitHub, Heroku, Docker, CircleCI
- Health insurance
- Lunch provided in the office
- Company pays for conferences in Europe/Ukraine
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Convenient remote work policy
- Comfortable office close to the city center
We are constantly evolving our stack and are always open to new ideas. The team decides which tools to use.
At Debitoor we are on a mission to help small businesses thrive! We do this by creating beautiful and simple tools to run your business online. Tools to invoice and get paid, keep a financial overview, and work with customers and accountants.
We are an international company with headquarters in central Copenhagen and offices in Berlin and Kyiv. We are 45 employees with customers in 50+ countries.