This position has been filled.
Our Debitoor (part of the SumUp group) office in Copenhagen is currently looking for a Head of UX to strengthen our UX team for our invoicing and accounting teams. You’ll help us deliver super intuitive software tools to millions of merchants across the globe. You’ll also uphold the values that make Debitoor a great place to work.
What you’ll do
- Lead an amazing team of UX designers sitting in Copenhagen
- Work closely with the wider design team at SumUp
- Be part of the Management team for Debitoor
- Work closely with product management and engineering at Debitoor to continue delivering probably the most intuitive invoicing and accounting software ever built
- Help create amazing software tools for millions of Merchants all over the world
You’ll be great for this role if
- You breath design at every hour of the day and absolutely love to talk about software design trends and techniques. You love mockups and you can do great UX design work yourself, spanning from user research, interaction design to more detailed visual design.
- You have a nice design portfolio you can easily share, on dribbble or a similar site.
- You are inspiring, people love to talk to you on how to make amazing software application for end users. You love talking to end users and learn what challenges they have.
- You are a people person, you enjoy talking to others and have no difficulties adapting to various situations. You have experience managing other people and have demonstrated that you can run a highly performing team.
- You speak fluent English.
- You’re comfortable overseeing different projects and managing multiple priorities.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and at least 3-5 years experience as a designer
Why you should join Debitoor
- You’ll have exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- You’ll be part of a young, international team working in central Copenhagen
- You will have access to probably the best lunch in Copenhagen
- Internet and Mobile Phone
- Employer Pension
We exist for the brave individuals, from small businesses to freelancers, who strive to make their business vision a reality. As a professional invoicing and accounting software company, Debitoor runs on 2 rules: make your customers happy and trust your colleagues to make the best decisions. Open and innovative, we strive to consistently bring our customers the best. Now an acquisition of the global FinTech company SumUp, we have tremendous opportunities to spread our mission.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.