Our Debitoor (part of the SumUp group) office in Copenhagen is currently looking for a Product Designer to strengthen our UX team for our invoicing and accounting teams. You'll help us deliver super intuitive web and mobile applications to millions of merchants across the globe. You'll also uphold the values that make Debitoor a great place to work.
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying. Applications with no portfolio examples will not be considered.
What you'll do
- Help create amazing web and mobile software applications for millions of merchants all over the world
- Work closely with product management and engineering at Debitoor to continue delivering the most intuitive invoicing and accounting software ever built
- Join an amazing team of Product Designers sitting in Copenhagen
- Work closely with the wider design team at SumUp and actively contribute to become the best UX team in the industry.
You'll be great for this role if
- You have an amazing portfolio showcasing lots of product design work.
- You have experience with both web and mobile product design. If you've previously worked with software for small businesses, this would be an advantage.
- You live and breathe design and absolutely love to talk about digital products, design trends and techniques.
- You're skilled at creating mock-ups and can do great UX design work, spanning from user research, interaction design to more detailed visual design.
- You love to talk to end users and understand their goals and challenges. Your goal at work is to make amazing user-centered design tools.
- You're comfortable overseeing different projects and managing multiple priorities.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as Product Designer (mobile or web)
- You speak fluent English.
Why you should join Debitoor
- You'll design software for millions of merchants in more than 60 countries.
- You'll have exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- You'll be part of a young, international team working in central Copenhagen
- You'll work with a network of other talented teams in many great cities in Europe, North and South America.
- You'll have access to probably the best lunch in Copenhagen.
- We cover internet and mobile phone costs, and offer an employer pension scheme.
We exist for the brave individuals, from small businesses to freelancers, who strive to make their business vision a reality. As a professional invoicing and accounting software company, Debitoor runs on 2 rules: make your customers happy and trust your colleagues to make the best decisions. Open and innovative, we strive to consistently bring our customers the best. Now an acquisition of the global FinTech company SumUp, we have tremendous opportunities to spread our mission.
We believe in the everyday hero. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first' attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.