Our Debitoor (part of the SumUp group) office in Copenhagen is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to strengthen our Marketing team for our invoicing and accounting solutions.
You’ll help us market super intuitive web and mobile applications to millions of merchants across the globe. You’ll also uphold the values that make Debitoor a great place to work.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the Debitoor marketing efforts creating the best opportunities for customers to see what it is we can do for them, you will work closely with designers, product owners and country managers to find the way forward. Converting leads to potential customers for our different solutions. You’ll also work closely with our Product and Design teams and look for ways to optimise our customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Lead our efforts to establish effective messaging around our products
- Drive and coordinate new product launches
- Measure and understand the use of our product in different markets by different segments
- Align with all markets on possible ways to improve onboarding
- Be responsible for analysing and optimising onboarding to product after sign up
- Question the status quo and design, implement and run on regular basis experiments and A/B testing
- Optimise AARR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Revenue)
- Support other cross-functional teams with their products when required.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product marketing, covering everything from planning, product launches, user onboarding and performance monitoring.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you like getting your hands dirty and enjoy taking ownership of projects.
- You have excellent analytical skills to gather and interpret data and draw conclusions from it.
- You have extensive experience in all aspects of customer life cycle management.
- Measuring and optimising the onboarding to a SaaS product is your daily bread.
- You care for a great company culture and you care for your colleagues.
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills. Extra languages (especially German or French) are a plus.
Why you should join Debitoor
- We have flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.You’ll market software for millions of merchants in more than 41 countries.
- You’ll have exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- You’ll be part of a young, international team working in central Copenhagen.
- You’ll work with a network of other talented teams in many great cities in Europe and North and South America.
- You’ll have access to probably the best lunch in Copenhagen.
- We cover internet and mobile phone costs, and offer an employer pension scheme.
We exist for the brave individuals, from small businesses to freelancers, who strive to make their business vision a reality.
As a professional invoicing and accounting software company, Debitoor runs on 2 rules: make your customers happy and trust your colleagues to make the best decisions. Open and innovative, we strive to consistently bring our customers the best.
Now an acquisition of the global FinTech company SumUp, we have tremendous opportunities to spread our mission.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.