We're looking for a passionate student to join our customer support team in Berlin, as well as help out with our marketing activities.
What you’ll do
- Interact with our German-speaking customers via chat, email & telephone
- Be the voice of our customers when working with internal stakeholders in marketing and product development
- Support our marketing team in planning and executing content, communications and campaigns
You’ll be great for this role if
- You like to help customers, both in writing and on the phone
- You are curious, solution-oriented and interested in learning new processes
- You enjoy working as part of a team, while taking on responsibilites from the get-go
- You speak and write German on a native-Speaker level
- You can communicate comfortably in English
Why you should join Debitoor
- We have flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- You’ll have exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- You’ll be part of a young, international team working in central Berlin.
We exist for the brave individuals, from small businesses to freelancers, who strive to make their business vision a reality.
As a professional invoicing and accounting software company, Debitoor runs on 2 rules: make your customers happy and trust your colleagues to make the best decisions. Open and innovative, we strive to consistently bring our customers the best.
Now an acquisition of the global FinTech company SumUp, we have tremendous opportunities to spread our mission.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.