At Debitoor you will be a part of our mission to help small businesses thrive. Life as asmall business owner is tough. That is why, we build simple, beautiful and at the sametime powerful tools and processes around invoicing, accounting and communication for these small businesses. Making it easy for them to get paid while navigating accounting laws, without any prior knowledge of accounting.
What we're looking for
- We are more interested in your skills than your papers. We want to see examples of your work and hear the reasoning behind it, so remember to write a link to your portfolio (or attach it)
- We don’t care what you wear, we just want people that are relaxed and nice to bearound. The dude abides.
In more detail
- You want to do great work and are self driven
- You design because of interest
- You love to solve complex problems with simple interactions and well knownpatterns
- You pretty much always make prototypes out of your designs (or are open to learning this)
- You see the value of user testing, digitally or in person, and iterating on the design
- You understand the need and value of working together with developers to achive the best results with the least amount of work
- You are good at visual design
The tools we use
- We are mainly using Adobe XD, Sketch and InvisionApp.
- Pen and paper (or tablet and stylus) - it can be nice to start out in low fidelity to focus on the interaction and layout rather than on the specific visual design.
What we offer
- A chance to focus on a single product (Debitoor)
- A relaxed and nice working environment
- Respect for work-life balance
- A passionate and talented group of people working on a mission together
- A nice computer
- Office location with a view in central Copenhagen
- Lunch every day in the canteen
You will be joining our CPH office where our designers are located. The product design team currently consists of two full-time designers and one part-time student designer. You will also be working closely with developers located in the CPH and in Kiev.
The office is located at Ewaldsgade 3, 2200 Kbh N, close to the Forum Metro Station, Vesterport station and Nørreport Station.
If you have any questions please contact Mads at [email protected].
At Debitoor we are on a mission to help small businesses thrive! We do this by creating beautiful and simple tools to run your business online. Tools to invoice and get paid, keep a financial overview, and work with customers and accountants.
We are an international company with headquarters in central Copenhagen and offices in Berlin and Kyiv. We are 45 employees with customers in 50+ countries.