How to export your data
Export your data in just a few clicks
With cloud-based invoicing software like Debitoor, you can access your data at any time, from any device. But it might also be useful to have hard copies of your documents and data.
With Debitoor, you can export your data with just a few clicks. And if you collaborate with your accountant in your Debitoor profile, they also have the option to download your data – making it even easier for them to help you with your business finances.
Here’s how to export data on Debitoor:
- Log in to Debitoor from a web browser (you can't export data from the mobile app).
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Export Data’ at the bottom of the menu
- Choose the type of data you wish to download by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Choose whether you want to download your data as a .csv file or as an Excel spreadsheet (XLS).
- If you want to export data from a specific period of time, enter a start date and an end date.
- For some types of data, you will have the option of exporting PDF files of each individual document. To do this, check ‘Include attachments’.
- When you have the right data type, file type, and date range, click ‘Download’ – your data export will begin automatically.
If you still have questions about exporting data from your Debitoor profile, contact us! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message through the in-app chat.