How to cancel your subscription
If you no longer need to use Debitoor invoicing software, we’ll be sorry to see you go, but you can cancel your subscription in just a few steps.
If you cancel your subscription, your plan will remain active until the end of your billing period. You can still use our paid features until then.
At the end of your billing period, your subscription will not renew and you will be downgraded to the free plan. On the free plan, you will still be able to access your profile and view your existing data, but you won’t have access to any of the features you previously paid for.
To cancel your Debitoor subscription:
- Log in to Debitoor from a web browser.
- Select 'Settings' from the main menu.
- Click on ‘Plans & Pricing’.
- Scroll down to the ‘About Billing’ section.
- Click on the button that says ‘Please cancel my subscription’.
- A box will appear, asking you to let us know why you’re downgrading – type a comment in this box then click ‘Downgrade’
Please note that if you purchased your subscription through the Debitoor iOS app, you pay through the App Store, so you can’t cancel your subscription from the Debitoor web app. Instead, you will need to make changes through the App Store.
If you still have questions about cancelling your subscription, we’re happy to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message through the in-app chat.