How to delete your Debitoor profile
If you no longer need to use Debitoor invoicing software, we’ll be sorry to see you go, but you can delete your profile in a few quick steps.
Did you know that you can cancel your subscription instead of deleting your profile? If you cancel, you’ll still have access to your data, and you’ll be able to pick up where you left off in case you change your mind.
Deleting your profile is permanent, and if you change your mind, you’ll need to start over from scratch. All of your invoices, expenses, and documents will get deleted. You won’t be able to recover your data, so we recommend exporting your data before deleting your profile so that you still have access to the information you need.
If you’re certain that you want to delete your profile, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Log in to Debitoor from a web browser (you can’t delete your profile from the mobile app).
- Select 'Settings' from the main menu.
- Click on ‘Profile’.
- Scroll down until you see a section called ‘Delete Profile’.
- Click on the button labelled ‘Delete Profile’.
- A pop-up message will appear, asking whether you’re sure about deleting your profile. If you click on ‘Delete’, you’ll be sent a confirmation email.
- Go to your inbox (we’ll send the confirmation email to the address you use to log in to Debitoor).
- Follow the final steps in the email to confirm that you want to permanently delete your profile.
If you still have questions about permanently deleting your Debitoor profile, we're happy to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message through the in-app chat.