Caught a mistake on an invoice that you have completed? Not a problem anymore. Debitoor now lets you edit completed invoices.
When you open a completed invoice, you will now see an ‘Edit’ button next to the ‘Change Design’ button.
Not all completed invoices can be edited
The following instances cannot be edited:
- Reported invoices (submitted to the tax authorities)
- Paid invoices
- Invoice numbers
If you want to edit a paid invoice, you have to first change it to unpaid by deleting the payment or payments matched with it.
Improved design for invoice page
- The symbol to save a customer has been replaced with the written link ‘Save customer’
- The symbol to reorder invoice lines has been adjusted to look more modern
- A dropdown menu with the options to save the product or delete the line is now shown on the right, instead of symbols
- Changing the price format and adding a discount is now done via a pop-down menu that opens by clicking on ‘Show more options’